From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:39:33 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Chip Childers
<chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 04:26:48PM +0000, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
>> Both cordova.apache.org and couch have the same designs - where top frame is always
visible. I like that concept as well.

>> The design proposed by Sonny, is similar to what MS Tablet has, and I personally
prefer that - simply due to the fact the link/page you about to visit - has a description
of what you about to see. No room for guessing and clicking around - simply precise and straight
to the point.

>> My personal opinion also that the background of Sonny original design with CS screenshot
- though a good idea - does not match with colors of the layout.

>> I guess we can put this to a vote on other mailing lists and settle it then.
>
> No need to vote right now.  Let's see where the conversation takes us.
>
> Sonny, have any thoughts on the comments made so far?

Agreed - while I am sure that Sonny welcomes feedback, I am also not
willing to dictate how he (or other folks working on this) should be
doing it given that I am not going to be doing any of the work.

--David