From "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:17:51 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> These days I tend to prefer designs like couchdb has:
> http://couchdb.apache.org
>
> or something like twilio:
> http://www.twilio.com
>
> I feel that the proposed design is a bit too busy.

I tend to agree. While I like the design, I think it's out of
character for a project - and (at least for me) is harder to find
information on a site like this. I'd really like to have something
that's more like CouchDB/Cordova.

As Chip and David have said, though - I don't feel a vote is
appropriate, especially while we're still having a discussion about it
and letting Sonny weigh feedback.
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/