From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Call for Agenda Items/IRC Weekly Meeting Reminder
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 06:29:00 GMT
Hello IRC meeting organizers,

I might not be able to attend the IRC meeting; it conflicts with my story telling hours for
my toddler son. (If he does not sleep, I might not be able to go to work the next day!)

My status is up-to-date at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+v+4.1+Documentation+Plan.

Concerns:

-Awaiting comments from Marcus on the Resize Volume doc.

-As always, two of my patches of  are left abandoned on the Review Board. Let me know whether
I have to BRIBE to get them merged.  (Pranav assured me that he would do it without a bribe,
though!)

 -Some of the features are not yet signed up

 -Status is unknown for these features: Bare metal server support for Cisco UCS, Health monitoring
for load balanced instances (go/no go ?)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:14 PM
To: CloudStack Developers
Cc: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Call for Agenda Items/IRC Weekly Meeting Reminder

Hey all,

Reminder that we have the weekly CloudStack IRC meeting on Wednesday at
17:00 UTC, in #cloudstack-meeting on Freenode.

We kicked off last week's meeting with a discussion on 4.1.0 rather than just going by nick.
That seemed to work well, and I'd like to see if we can start having an agenda rather than
just going up/down the list of nicks.

Unless there's an objection, we'll try that this week. Here's a draft agenda, please feel
free to suggest additional items or amend it.

- 4.1.0 Release
  - Status of the 4.1.0 branch
  - QA Status/report
  - Docs Status/report
  - Any additional issues related to 4.1.0
- 4.0.2 Release
  - Status of 4.0.2
- Master branch
- Infrastructure (e.g., Jenkins, Website, issues unrelated to previous
agenda.)
- Any new business/additional issues

###

If we can start having a regular agenda, I think we can ensure that the meetings are a little
shorter and more productive. (And many of us are in #cloudstack-dev if you ever just have
general questions/concerns that need addressing in real time.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier