From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 02:02:55 GMT
David/Chirdeep,

I think Donny's got the right idea though. I think the mission definitely needs to be highlights,
but other items that are maybe usually smaller need more attention to really engage. I loved
the fact of "Contributing for Non-commiters" and "events and meetups"

Being a non-coder, I never realized there was so many ways to be a part of the community and
contribute to the community. I always assumed the "Open Source is for Coders". Past that download
it, use it and then complain/rave about it.

Thank you,
Matt