From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:47:32 GMT
Probably would want to also use the Light Blue color scheme that is in the cloudy logo as well.
More Light.

Thank you,
Matt

On Feb 19, 2013, at 4:40 PM, "Pranav Saxena" <pranav.saxena@citrix.com<mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion . Makes sense .

-----Original Message-----
From: Mathias Mullins [mailto:mathias.mullins@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:05 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org>
Cc: Sonny Chhen
Subject: Re: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?

Thinks it's got to a CS in there. That's the basic abbreviation that most people use. Single
C could be Citrix or something else.

Just my 2 cents.
Matt

On 2/19/13 4:31 PM, "Pranav Saxena" <pranav.saxena@citrix.com<mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Just spent some 10 min to come up with up something very basic , though
it can be ramped up a lot . Thoughts ?

https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sbccdfdc054b4f30a

@Sonny - you might want to show some of your awesome skills here ;)

Regards,