From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack NYC User Group - hands on marketing
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:37:43 GMT
Musayev

Thanks for taking the initiative on NYC User Group. The turnout at first SF Bay Area Meetup
 was really encouraging and loved the engagement and interest in CloudStack. We should collaborate
on meetup content, I actually received some good tips from India meetup organizers, happy
to share those with the community. Sebastien, David, Joe have posted good slides from previous
events on slideshare and makes it much easier to prepare the slides. John Kinsella and I were
discussing yesterday on having meetups with focus on users for one month followed by focus
on developers next month and then repeating. Another option is to sprinkle theme based meetups
in between.

Thanks
Animesh