From Sonny Chhen <Sonny.Ch...@citrix.com>
Subject [Discuss]Apache wedbsite redesign
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 20:31:39 GMT
Hello All,

This is a piggy back off of the marketing thread earlier asking for community help in marketing
CloudStack. I mentioned in that thread that I was playing around with the idea of a redesign
for the Apache CloudStack site. I did create a mockup and you can see the design at the link
below. I feel that this design is clean and will help new people onboarding with CloudStack
feel comfortable in exploring the site and learning more about CloudStack. Also the site is
more "marketing" friendly and helps in providing a good first impression for those coming
to learn about CloudStack for the first time.

I would love to hear your opinions and would like to know if this is something that should
be pursued. I can continue working on other pages if this does well, but will need help in
development. This could be part of an initiative to redesign a few other areas of CloudStack
such as the documentation, documentation portal, social media, and maybe the wiki to provide
a more consistent experience.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+website+redesign+proposal

Thanks You and Best Regards,

Sonny H. Chhen
Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA