From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:16:42 GMT
The last CloudStack user meet up we had in Bangalore , approximately 150 people registered
 for the webinar I had hosted and 70 attended it and many of them expressed that it's convenient
for people to attend it here rather than attending it live due to far away venues and other
convenience problems at times.

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:43 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar

there has been webinars done in the past (~1 a month).

Rohit had suggested using google hangout.

I am actually preparing one webinar on translating the documentation that I would like to
schedule couple weeks from now.

On Feb 21, 2013, at 9:09 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:

> I figured this should be a separate thread,
>

> Just a curious thought, why don't we do remote sessions on development of CS via GotoMeeting
(if Citrix can donate resources) or something else if not? That definitely beats local events
and would certainly help developers across the globe.