From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:08:57 GMT
Hi Joe ,

Thanks again for your inputs  . Did you  happen to look at the updated logos ? I can definitely
remove the "stay connected" text at the bottom and keep only the rest of the image. I used
that tag to reflect some sense of a weekly news channel  for cloudstack :) .

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:32 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?

Hi Pranav,

Thanks for jumping on that, a few thoughts:

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013, at 03:31 PM, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> Just spent some 10 min to come up with up something very basic ,
> though it can be ramped up a lot . Thoughts ?
>
> https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sbccdfdc054b4f30a

As-is it's a little busy with the square letter element, the logo, and the rectangle element
at the bottom.

I'd reduce this to a single element - as someone else said, a "CS"
element, perhaps. And it should be the same colors as our existing logo or at least incorporate
them.

I wouldn't try to include any text like "stay connected" since it may be reduced to 125x125
as a thumbnail (or smaller) on Facebook, etc., and it wouldn't be easily readable at that
size.

Thanks!
--
Joe Brockmeier