From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 19:52:31 GMT
Joe ,

Sonny or myself could  probably help you with that . Do you have any designs in mind ?

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:19 AM
To: cloudstack-marketing@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?

Hey all,

A couple of requests for anyone good with graphics:

- a square graphic for the CloudStack Weekly News. When we share the weekly news on social
media sites like Facebook, it should have a thumbnail (taken from the post) - we could just
use a stock CloudStack logo, but that'd be dull.

- Slide templates for PowerPoint, LibreOffice/OpenOffice, Keynote, etc.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier