From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Remove the News section of the website?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 22:12:31 GMT
Hi all,

One of the challenges the PPMC faces, is that we have to update the
project's status file [1] for each new committer and PPMC member (which
we're going to get better at remembering to do), as well as
(theoretically) the news section of the site.

So, we have the News section of the website, and we also have
the blog.  This is confusing!

Here's my proposal:

1 - We remove the news section from the website
2 - We publish a blog entry for each new committer / PPMC member

Thoughts?

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html