From Chip Childers <>
Subject Re: Weekly News (18 February 2013) is posted
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 14:33:52 GMT
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 06:26:22AM -0800, Manan Shah wrote:
> Hi Joe,
> There might be some folks who would be interested in getting only these
> weekly emails. Is there a way for folks to sign up for the weekly digest?
> Can you explain how?
> Regards,
> Manan Shah

The content is posted to a blog [1].  If someone wants to read it, they
can either visit the site weekly or subscribe via an RSS reader.

If, on the other hand, you wanted the cloudstack-dev list to come to
your inbox in digest format (which just means less, but much larger,
emails), then the mail list software supports that.  The subscription
would be requested by sending an email to (similarly to to unsubscribe to
the digest).  I don't recommend that any active developer or contributor use the
digest format, as it makes it very difficult to actually participate in
conversations.  It would be more appropriate for a lurker to read things
that way.

View raw message