From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Please Spread the Word about Tomorrow's Marketing Sprint
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 20:24:58 GMT
Hi all,

As (I hope) you already know, we're holding a documentation sprint
tomorrow in IRC (#cloudstack-dev on Freenode). It'd be great if all the
folks on -marketing could spread the word, in addition to showring up in
the #cloudstack-dev channel to participate.

No special skills required!

The sprint will run from 16:00 to 23:00 UTC (that's 08:00 to 15:00
Pacific time, 11:00 to 18:00 Eastern in the USA).

See this page on the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/4.1+Doc+Sprint+1

Or this post:

http://dissociatedpress.net/blog/2013/02/22/cloudstack-docs-sprint-friday/

For more info.

We are looking for folks to help scour the docs for bugs, help "patch"
the docs, and write new docs.

We're also here to help people get involved with docs - so if you have
questions about contributing, how we write docs (Publican), or anything
else - please join us. Even if it's just to say "hi, I'd like to see
$subject documented."

Best,

jzb
--