From Joe Brockmeier <>
Subject Weekly News Contributions
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:45:26 GMT
Howdy, marketing folks!

One of the things we can do to help spread the word about Apache
CloudStack is to do a good job of reporting what has happened for the
community that isn't directly involved in development.

We've been doing a weekly CloudStack News, which publishes on Monday
evenings. The issue is put together on the wiki, and then I take it and
post it to the Apache CloudStack blog.

You can find the current and next week's issues here:

Please feel free to add news items, events, and so forth to the news
page. The more, the merrier!

Joe Brockmeier
Twitter: @jzb

View raw message