From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 21:43:26 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013, at 03:37 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Maybe we start with baby steps.
> 1 session for intro like using cloud-dev, debugging with IDE, working
> with git and submitting patch process. We can pick simple bugs and
> solutions. Record the session  and post it on YouTube.
> Another session for writting plugins and extending CS.
> Another session for automated tests during and post build process.
> Another session for customizing dashboards.
>
> We can create a poll and have users vote on what they would like to see.

I just want to make sure we're calibrating expectations correctly here:

The talks and such are all going to be prepared by volunteers, which
means we're really dependent on developers to want to do this. I'm
hesitant to say "let's throw up a poll" when we can very well wind up
with topics that we may not have anyone enthused about developing the
content.

Best,

jzb
--