From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: CloudStack Developer Webinar
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:44:52 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013, at 02:09 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Just a curious thought, why don't we do remote sessions on development of
> CS via GotoMeeting (if Citrix can donate resources) or something else if
> not? That definitely beats local events and would certainly help
> developers across the globe.

I'd be happy to facilitate developer Webinars, etc. Let's put something
on the schedule >30 days in advance and start promoting it!

Who's first? :-)

Note that we're restarting the user-oriented Intro to CloudStack
webinars in March, but I don't have a developer-focused one right now.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier