From Joe Brockmeier <>
Subject Re: Any Graphics Gurus in the house?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:01:43 GMT
Hi Pranav,

Thanks for jumping on that, a few thoughts:

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013, at 03:31 PM, Pranav Saxena wrote:
> Just spent some 10 min to come up with up something very basic , though
> it can be ramped up a lot . Thoughts ?

As-is it's a little busy with the square letter element, the logo, and
the rectangle element at the bottom.

I'd reduce this to a single element - as someone else said, a "CS"
element, perhaps. And it should be the same colors as our existing logo
or at least incorporate them.

I wouldn't try to include any text like "stay connected" since it may be
reduced to 125x125 as a thumbnail (or smaller) on Facebook, etc., and it
wouldn't be easily readable at that size.

Joe Brockmeier
Twitter: @jzb

View raw message