From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: cwiki.apache.org/confluence VS incubator.apache.org/cloudstack
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:48:36 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013, at 12:39 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Can we add a link from the main page to goto cwiki.apache.org/confluence
> page?

Erm - you really want cwiki.apache.org/confluence? That's the generic
homepage for the entire Apache Confluence Dashboard.

Or do you want:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Index ?

There's a link on the left-hand side that goes to the wiki now (says
"Apache CloudStack Wiki") it goes to an older URL on the wiki, but I can
change that.

Best,

jzb
--