From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Marketing Wiki Page (was Re: ACS - Better Marketing - YOUR HELP IS NEEDED)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:01:14 GMT
CC'ing the marketing list, and suggest we move the conversation there
from here out now that it's available.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013, at 11:21 PM, David Nalley wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net>
> wrote:
> > I propose we meet either right after Wednesday meeting or the next day Thursday
(or any other workday preferred 12pm EST). I don't know how timing works for folks overseas,
I'm open to any suggestion.

> Just pick a day/time.

This Thursday would not be great for me personally, but pick a time that
works for you consistently if you're going to run the meetings. (Since
travel is such a large part of my job, it's hard to say "yeah, I'll be
available at X time every week on Y day.")

Note that the same considerations apply to marketing meetings on IRC as
the dev meetings: Discussion is fine, folks volunteering to take on
tasks is fine, but any *decisions* need to be taken on the list.

> > Prior to the meeting we should probably have draft (I could make one if needed)
of what we can discuss, and obviously add more during the meeting as we go along or make it
adhoc - whatever works.

> Let's pick the low-hanging, easy to accomplish stuff first. - Feel
> free to drive this.

+1

I'd start with materials for events, improving Web-based content, and
such.

Best,

jzb
--