From <>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Draft trademark guidelines
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:37:25 GMT
I think I remember an instance of a particularly coloured T-shirt that
violated many of these points of concern.

I'm glad we are formalizing the usage rights/rules around our trademark and

About the last point, I don't care myself if someone sells CloudStack
shirts, I care more about the integrity of the brand and ensuring we as a
community reserve the right to review such designs and print materials.

View raw message