From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:10:17 GMT
Well there are many user who make great tools based on
chef,puppet,fabric,paython,pearl,and I'm sure many more by using our APIs +
something else. I just though a cookbook that had something for everyone
would be nice. I myself don't use chef/puppet, I also wrote an API manager
in IronPython and .net/xaml. So there are a lot of cool tricks an how-to's
floating around.

It was just an idea.

-kelcey Damage

April