From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:40:00 GMT
I personally think it would be nice to put a cookbook together under
community guidance, and leverage official TM. Also not restrict the cookbook
to any particular platform (ie: Chef, etc), Really would be nice to create a
true 'automation/operation/pure-cool' recipe book from the communities
experiences.

I am also open to mentoring books that are 2nd/3rd party to the community.
Just tell me what you guys need, or feel free to invite me into the
discussion ;).

Best of luck, and thanks for the congrats!

-Kelcey Damage