From <kdam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: CloudStack Laynard Sponsorship at ChefConf#13
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:42:05 GMT
+1 I think that’s great from a marketing standpoint, would generate lots of positive interest,
and discussion for any committers/contributors attending.

KELCEY DAMAGE
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com
kelcey@backbonetechnology.com

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage