From Vladimir Popovski <vladi...@zadarastorage.com>
Subject How to remove Primary Storage / NPE in Maintenance mode
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 23:59:46 GMT
Hi All,

Is there a way to remove the Primary Storage?

I’m running a clean devcloud on a VM with almost the latest code from the
Master branch (commit ba69ce0c8911eb7186774d2ddbae97483e65d48c from 3/19).

The only UI options I see for 2 Primary Storage instances I’ve added are:

-          Enable Maintenance mode

-          Edit (only allows storage tag edits)

States of both Storage elements are Up (one is NetworkFilesystem, another -
PreSetup). When I select a Maintenance mode it fails with the
NullPointerException. It looks very similar to CLOUDSTACK-1635.

Thanks,

-Vladimir