From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] CloudMonkey profiles to manage multiple CS instances
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:20:18 GMT
Would like to get the feel of what community thinks of having "profile" abilities in CloudMonkey.

I have multiple CS instances at the moment and AFAIK I have to reconfigure CloudMonkey for
each when I have to switch - when working on my desktop.

Alternative, I could probably create multiple shell users and switch between each or do some
other magic like swapping config files, but it would be nice just to switch between profiles
just like we do in git between branches from within CloudMonkey shell.

Your input is welcome,

Thanks
ilya