From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject [BUG][MASTER] Main Dashboard View - Infrastructure Button is Undefined
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:01:01 GMT
Reaching out to dev list to raise a visibility on the issue I noticed on master build in IU.

In the nutshell, when I click on Infrastructure button to configure zones, two issues are
seen:

1)      The text for Infrastructure  is missing

2)      If I click on it, I get "undefined"

Tested on both Chrome and Firefox.

Logged the CLOUDSTACK-1609 issue and included the screenshot, as well as Chrome Inspect Element
Console Errors.

Impact: Cannot test other functionality of Master.