From Min Chen <min.c...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: master build is broken again
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 19:50:27 GMT
Found the problem, it is my innocent mistake due to misunderstanding git
command. I used the following command to apply Sanjay's patch:

git apply <patch>
git commit -as

and thought that "git apply" will put those newly added files into tracked
files, but it actually is not doing that. I still need to manually run git
add to add those files. It compiled fine on my workspace, since I have
those added files. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
-min