From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Master branch build is broken again
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 00:23:16 GMT
I've fixed the build with commit 7a54458e172fa325d520970bd0dd84aece61f292.

The problem was caused by the new set of api commands added to the stack:

addIpToNic
removeIpFromNic
listNics

1) The commands were incorrectly represented in commands.properties file - had trailing ";"
- and APIDocReader failed to process it
2) gen.toc.py fail was lacking category for this new set of commands. I've created a new category
"Nic" for this matter.

Jayapal, please update the category name if you feel that it doesn't fully reflect the functionality
of these commands you've added.

Thanks,
-Alena.

From: Min Chen <min.chen@citrix.com<mailto:min.chen@citrix.com>>
To: "cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org>"
<cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org>>
Cc: Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com<mailto:Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com>>, Abhinandan
Prateek <Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com<mailto:Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com>>
Subject: Re: Master branch build is broken again

Filed blocker for this build issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1502. Hope that somebody
can pick it up and fix immediately. Merge is blocked again:(

Thanks
-min

On 3/4/13 10:27 AM, "Min Chen" <min.chen@citrix.com<mailto:min.chen@citrix.com>>
wrote:

Even with Nitin's revert, master still failed with the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: ""
at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:
4
8)
at java.lang.Short.parseShort(Short.java:120)
at java.lang.Short.parseShort(Short.java:78)
at com.cloud.api.doc.ApiXmlDocWriter.main(ApiXmlDocWriter.java:147)

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (compile) on project
cloud-apidoc: Command execution failed. Process exited with an error: 1
(Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

Anybody knows about this?

Thanks
-min