From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1 certificate issue
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:24:28 GMT

On Mar 15, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Sheng Yang <sheng@yasker.org> wrote:

> What blocked you is not ssl keystore, it's ssh key. As it said:
>
> NFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) Going to update
> systemvm iso with generated keypairs if needed
> Password:
>
> I just found recently we need to input the password many times, then
> with latest build I only need to input password one time, but still, I
> have no idea why this happening, and who changed it…

Can anybody else comment on this ?

> --Sheng
>
> On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 15, 2013, at 8:15 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This thread explains the reason behind this issue  -
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201302.mbox/%3CCA+2rt40+hwLPB6rv7d9ASJt-cJd3VHXBsWy=C9JonyiZdF_kRQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
>>>
>>> " It would happen if it's not product version, when mgmt server try to generate
ssl keystore for ssl communcation, but it would need supervisor privilege to do so.  If it
failed, it would use pre-generated fail-safe keystore for continuing "

>>> But this should not block you perhaps from deploying your set up .
>>
>> I know we talked about it before, but I am not running as root.
>> And the setup takes a long time to go through the "timeout" ~20/30 minutes…
>>
>> -sebastien
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Pranav

/Users/sebastiengoasguen/Documents/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/classes/scripts/vm/systemvm/injectkeys.sh
>>> INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) Processing updateSSLKeyStore
INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) SSL keystore located at /Users/sebastiengoasguen/Documents/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/classes/cloud.keystore
>>> Password:WARN  [utils.script.Script] (Script-1:) Interrupting script.
>>> WARN  [utils.script.Script] (Timer-2:) Timed out: sudo keytool -genkey -keystore
/Users/sebastiengoasguen/Documents/incubator-cloudstack/client/target/cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/WEB-INF/classes/cloud.keystore
-storepass vmops.com -keypass vmops.com -keyalg RSA -validity 3650 -dname cn="Cloudstack User",ou="cloud.com",o="cloud.com",c="Unknown"
.  Output is:
>>> WARN  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) Would use fail-safe keystore
to continue.
>>> java.io.IOException: Fail to generate certificate!: timeout
>>>      at com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.generateDefaultKeystore(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:491)
>>>      at com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.updateSSLKeystore(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:512)
>>>      at com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.persistDefaultValues(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:269)
>>>      at com.cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl.configure(ConfigurationServerImpl.java:143)
>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:319)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80)
>>>      at com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextBuilder.AroundAnyMethod(TransactionContextBuilder.java:43)
>>>      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor36.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>      at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202)
>>>      at $Proxy388.configure(Unknown Source)
>>>      at com.cloud.utils.component.ComponentContext.initComponentsLifeCycle(ComponentContext.java:97)
>>>      at com.cloud.servlet.CloudStartupServlet$1.run(CloudStartupServlet.java:50)
>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>>> INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) Processing updateKeyPairs
INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:) Systemvm keypairs not found in database.
Need to store them in the database INFO  [cloud.server.ConfigurationServerImpl] (Timer-2:)
Going to update systemvm iso with generated keypairs if needed
>>> Password:
>>>
>>> Password:
>>> Password: