From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Establish the cloudstack-announce mailing list
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:22:19 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to establish the cloudstack-announce mailing list.

The primary purpose of this mailing list will be to post release
announcements to.

It is important that we provide high signal channels through which people
can discover project status.

I have two use cases in mind. Firstly, the user who is not interested in
participating on the mailing lists, and just wants to know about new
releases. Secondly, a downstream packager, or third party, that needs to
put their own release machinery into gear.

If nobody objects in 72 hours, I will assume lazy consensus and establish
the list.

Thanks,

--
NS