From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Site Analytics?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:50:25 GMT
Firstly, I'd say the PPMC members should really be subscribed to the
marketing list. But that's just my opinion. I don't see how you can do
project oversight if you're not actually overseeing the lists. RoyF would
disagree with me probably. He doesn't even subscribe to user@httpd. So
whatever.

I don't think you need to get lazy consensus twice. Though, this is one of
the problems with splitting the lists up, of course. I think as this is a
website/marketing change, it probably seems justified to get consensus on
the marketing list, and announce to the dev list. YMMV.

--
NS