From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS] cloud monkey and friends docs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 06:36:01 GMT
Hi Sebastien, thanks for the new chapter. I've few corrections, so
what I'll do is update the cloudmonkey wiki and let you know so you
can pick the updated content. We'll be officially releasing it with
4.1, so we've some important things that need to be fixed:
- CloudMonkey no longer depends on Marvin
- CloudMonkey's api discovery, sync feature, tabular output, printing
- The configs have slightly changed (name are same, they are grouped
in categories) and also the paths (it's now ~/.cloudmonkey/{cache,
config, history, log}).

Regards.