From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Database diversions for minor releases?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:15:09 GMT
Can you help test upgrade scenario from 4.0.1 to 4.1?

Regards.

was done for 4.1: Was the @VERSION@ in create-schema == 4.1?
> We need to have an empty upgrade path from 4.0 to 4.0.1 to 4.1 rightnow for 4.1 release.
The question I want to ask everyone:
> - Do we change db version for minor releases, or stick with its parent?
> - How we do upgrades for minor releases?
>
> Regards.
>
> On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com>
wrote:
>> CLOUDSTACK-1526          Template registration fails in the VMware Setup.
      Jayapal Reddy   3/5/2013 20:45
>> CLOUDSTACK-1402          listRouters API response doesn't return linklocal IP and
public IP details Min Chen            2/26/2013 3:49
>> CLOUDSTACK-1368          Shared network - Not able to delete network because of java.lang.NullPointerException.
               Murali Reddy     2/21/2013 17:29
>> CLOUDSTACK-1252          Failed to download default template in VMware
    Pradeep Soundararajan                2/12/2013 20:00
>> CLOUDSTACK-1515          None of the cloudstack packges are marked for upgrade when
tried to upgrade from.4.0/4.0.1 to 4.1          Rohit Yadav        3/5/2013 7:43
>> CLOUDSTACK-1536          System VM's not creating in Master with VMware setup.
          Sateesh Chodapuneedi 3/6/2013 1:59