From Rohit Yadav <bhais...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack cloudmonkey 4.1.0-snapshot
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:10:23 GMT
On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rohit, can you check the wiki, it still mentions that it's built on Marvin (end of the
page).

Fixed thanks.

> Also, will the sync for api discovery work with 4.0 ?

No, API discovery was added on 4.1, so 4.1+ versions will have it. For
4.0.x and before, we've a precached bundled with the source
distribution so 4.0.x and earlier versions will work. APIs were only
added and none was deprecated or removed.

> I need to finish the docs but I want to get that right and not tell 4.0 folks to sync
if it's not supported.

Won't work for 4.0, but you can say that it is supported for CloudStack 4.1+

HTH.