From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rpm packaging job failing?
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 16:47:36 GMT
I took a quick peek because I recently made a change to cloud.spec
within the last 12 hrs. I don't *think* it's related, because I
downloaded a fresh clone of the repo and the rpms built just fine
locally. I tried just now on two different CentOS systems, one 6.3,
and one 6.4 (just upgraded).

I don't know enough about the jenkins server itself to make any suggestions.

Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files
/home/jenkins/build/workspace/build-master-rhel63-rpms/dist/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/cloudstack-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.el6.x86_64
error: create archive failed on file
/home/jenkins/build/workspace/build-master-rhel63-rpms/dist/rpmbuild/SOURCES/cloudstack-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.tgz:
cpio: Bad magic
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
Archiving artifacts
Sending e-mails to: hugo@apache.org
Finished: FAILURE