From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KVM and iSCSI
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:32:45 GMT
There are more than those two options (I guess depending on the
version they're running). They can run CLVM if they want to use iSCSI
volumes. They'd connect the luns on their own (large luns), set up
cluster LVM on them, and then tell cloudstack about the volume groups
they've created. Then CloudStack can create logical volumes out of
those volume groups.  I gave a presentation on this at the collab
conference, there should be a video and slideshare available
somewhere.