From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject [ACS41][Patch Request] CLOUDSTACK-1631 - fix RPM packaging
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 00:24:27 GMT
Chip, et al:

CLOUDSTACK-1631 is for the RPM build failures (that have been
occurring for some days now.)

The error is:
error: create archive failed on file
/home/jenkins/build/workspace/package-rhel63-4.1/dist/rpmbuild/SOURCES/cloudstack-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.tgz:
cpio: Bad magic

Bad Magic is _generally_ a problem with trying to manipulate files
that have already be %doced. In reviewing the spec file I see that
there are duplicate %doc definitions for LICENSE and NOTICE in the
-management subpackage.

My current EL6 environment is in disarray and I have NOT tested this
solution (though it needs to be applied regardless, just not willing
to guarantee it will solve the packaging failure issues - though I
think it will.)

The commit that needs to be cherry picked is this:
7a0f1bdf813ddb3a61a57d27b98f1ff7753d1be4

--David