incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From prasanna <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: rat build
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 08:34:12 GMT
Stuff in **/WEB-INF/** directories needs to be excluded as they are
generated. I'll look into that.

On 7 March 2013 13:59, Abhinandan Prateek <Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com> wrote:
> --Attaching rat.txt.
>
> On 07/03/13 1:57 PM, "Abhinandan Prateek" <Abhinandan.Prateek@citrix.com>
> wrote:
>
>>
>>I tried rat build on clean branch and got following error:
>>
>>de: patches/systemvm/debian/config/var/www/html/latest/.htaccess
>>[INFO] Exclude: patches/systemvm/debian/vpn/etc/ipsec.d/l2tp.conf
>>[INFO]
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>[INFO]
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>[INFO] Total time: 9.794s
>>[INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 07 13:54:44 IST 2013
>>[INFO] Final Memory: 19M/383M
>>[INFO]
>>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check
>>(default-cli) on project cloudstack: Too many unapproved licenses: 26 ->
>>[Help 1]
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
>>goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.8:check (default-cli) on project
>>cloudstack: Too many unapproved licenses: 26
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>>:213)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>>:153)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java
>>:145)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Li
>>fecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(Li
>>fecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(L
>>ifecycleStarter.java:183)
>>at
>>org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStar
>>ter.java:161)
>>at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:319)
>>at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:156)
>>
>>
>>Anyone know if this is expected ?
>>
>>
>>-abhi
>

Mime
View raw message