From senthilnathan sivashanmugam <senthilnathan...@gmail.com>
Subject please help me with dev cloud, i am waiting for reply
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 05:07:13 GMT
help me with this

i have use this web site i have run them and cloud not able to start the
system-VM see the image (6th image)

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/DevCloud  , i have completed 5 th
step ....

only the system-vm's not in boot able state, so i have mailed to
edison<http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/%7Eedison@cloud.com>he
referred me the DEVCLOUD2 link...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud

i have boot in to that, with root and password. and get your website

http://rohityadav.in/logs/devcloud/

i want to do

 ssh -v root@192.168.56.10

cd in to opt/cloudstack/

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm

 mvn -pl developer,tools/devcloud -Ddeploydb -P developer

export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=800m -Xdebug
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n"

mvn -pl client jetty:run

(we don't want any my-sql connection with base os (windows 7 i am
running with virtual box 2.3 i am running this)

when i wan to create the pods, cluster, ect, secondary storage, primary
storage, and system VM's

while building up i want interne connection ya?

help with this,,,, waiting for you reply... help me with this...

--
* life teach a lot of things...
 be a leaner......