From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Networking Question
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:04:18 GMT
Hi,

I have not had the opportunity to make use of the Advanced Networking
features in CloudStack.

Can someone fill me in or point me to relevant docs regarding how we
isolate VMs from one another?

For example, in a Basic Networking CS environment, is each VM run on its
own VLAN?

Assuming that's the case, if you wanted to have multiple VMs of yours on
the same VLAN, is that only doable in the Advanced Networking mode of CS?

Thanks for any info! :)

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com