From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject GUI question about system VMs
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:33:05 GMT
Hi,

In the Infrastructure tab of the GUI, I notice both a System VMs and a
Virtual Routers options (buttons you can click to drill down on the details
of these categories).

If I look under System VMs, I see my SSVM and my CPVM, but not my Virtual
Router.  If I look under Virtual Routers, I see that my Virtual Router is
listed as a system VM.

My question is just the following:  Is it on purpose that we do not list
Virtual Routers under System VMs alongside the SSVM and CPVM?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com