From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Question about "Refresh" buttons in the GUI
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 21:37:21 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed that some panels have a "Refresh" button and others don't (and
in at least one case, it's actually called "Fetch latest").  I wonder if we
would benefit from making this consistent across the GUI?  For example,
when I destroy a VM, I don't actually see it disappear from the table it's
in until I click on another tab and then click back to the Instances tab.

Thoughts on this?  Is this "worthy" of a JIRA ticket?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com