From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Local versus Shared Storage Type for Compute Offering
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 16:28:02 GMT
Hey guys,

This is great info - thanks!

I admit, however, that I still don't understand why we have the
shared/local storage type for Compute and Disk Offerings.  It seems like
you could accomplish this with tagging.  For example, if you only want the
Offering deployed to local storage, then use a storage tag that is
associated with local storage.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

--