From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Question about Maven integration with Eclipse
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:12:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to using Maven with Eclipse.

I was curious how integrated it is.  For example, I have created
configurations to run our build and to run Jetty.

Under the Project menu, I have Build Automatically checked.  As you may be
aware, this will attempt to recompile files that are changed when I save
them.

Does this compilation process have anything to do with Maven?  I'm thinking
the two are completely unaware of each other.

Is that true?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*