From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Making use of a 4.2 storage plug-in from the GUI or API
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 22:46:19 GMT
Hi,

As you may remember, I'm leveraging Edison's new (4.2) storage plug-in
framework to build what is probably the first such plug-in for CloudStack.

I was wondering, does anyone know how to make the system aware of the
plug-in?  I believe once the plug-in is ready (i.e. usable) that the intent
is to be able to select it when creating Primary Storage (instead of having
to select a pre-existent iSCSI target).

I'm curious how to get this working (i.e. select my plug-in) in the GUI and
via the API.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*