From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] Please update status on blockers and critical bugs for 4.1.0!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:40:43 GMT
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi
<animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
is no else what do you do?  Sudha was aware of these getting marked for 4.2. Next time on
we should call these out separately on the list.

Sudha being aware != community being aware (as much as we value her
contributions!).  Please let's be sure to remember that we're an OSS
project here.

As for the bare-metal defects, is there anyone with enough experience
willing to take a stab at the fixes?

-chip