From Kishan Kavala <Kishan.Kav...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [CLOUDSTACK-241 ]Regions update
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:52:40 GMT
Please find my response inline.

[KK]  Forwarding to owner region should be removed. Data sync is external to CloudStack.

> 2. In case of deleting domains/accounts from a region that is not the owner
> of this region , this will result in the domain/account being actually deleted
> from the owner region which will also result in all the resources like network
> and Vms being deleted. Is this acceptable?
[KK]  When account/domain is deleted all resources will also be deleted.

> 3. Consider the case of domains/accounts (owner Region 1) that have users
> that are owned by 2 different regions , say user1 (owner Region 1) and user2
> (owner Region2) . Which region is responsible for deletion of
> domain/account  , since this deletion will also involve deletion of users which
> are now owned by 2 different regions?

[KK] Since data sync is external to CloudStack, we don't need the notion of owner region.

> 4. Why is there a need for getUser API ? When will this get used ?
[KK]  getUser API is for components like object-store to authenticate and get account information

> 5. Can you include the response parameters for all the new API calls ?
[KK]  I've added the response parameters to the spec.