From Fang Wang <fang.w...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Question: how to set the line number option inside Eclipse debugger?
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:01:43 GMT
Thanks Min,
I tried it, after choose the "ignoring" the box, it works!

-----Original Message-----
From: Fang Wang [mailto:fang.wang@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:51 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Question: how to set the line number option inside Eclipse debugger?

Hi,

I am running Eclipse on my laptop (Windows) and the MS is running on remote Centos.
They are the same version. I attach the MS to Eclipse, but when I set the break point, It
failed with:
Unable to install breakpoint, ... Modify compiler option to generate line number attributes.
Which option shall I add? I use the option according to the wiki Master build:
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=500m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n"

thanks,
-Fang