From David Grizzanti <david.grizza...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: How do we handle updates to API documentation for existing
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 18:37:24 GMT
Ok, will do - thanks for the explanation.

--
Dave

On Mar 11, 2013, at 2:20 PM, Chip Childers wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 02:13:02PM -0400, David Grizzanti wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering how we handled updating existing API documentation for CloudStack
versions that are already out in the wild (i.e. 4.0.0)?

>> There is an open bug for the createStoragePool API command documentation, however,
I believe it only applies to the 4.0.0 documentation as this point - 4.1 docs were updated
and due to the storage refactoring, master API command was changed/updated (API doc http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/root_admin/createStoragePool.html).
 CLOUDSTACK-1360 for reference.

>> If this just follows the normal process, then I can submit a patch with a fix, but
I thought it was worth checking first.