From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41][QA] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1184
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 17:56:11 GMT

On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:

> Ok - Transfix process should be fine. In such case, if the ticket is updated then we
can close it

I closed the ticket (because the patch was applied and submitted, the Korean translation was
re-uploaded to transifex and additional work is being done on it).
I opened two related tickets.

Assigned to me. We can't really do any automated testing on this.

There is a branch 4.1l10n created by David to test the UI in multiple languages.

I am working on it.

-sebastien

works with the translated content, and we use the Transifex process as the "QA" of the translated
strings?